Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Vim sets the questions once again
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 21 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
2. Manic Street Preachers – Motorcycle Emptiness
3. The Who – My Generation
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. The Human League – Don’t you want me
5. Primal Scream – Rocks
6. Moby – Porcelain
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. What salad is generally made of fresh apples, celery, walnuts, and grapes, dressed in mayonnaise, and traditionally served on a bed of lettuce- Waldorf
8. What is the name of the burner typically used in laboratories – Bunsen
9. What type of journalism is intended to be shocking and exciting rather than giving information – Gonzo
10. What is the name of the 1945 allegorical novella by George Orwell – Animal Farm
11. All muppet Characters
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Elmore James – The Sky is Crying / Nellie Furtado – I’m Like a Bird / Cookie Crew – Got to Keep on – Sesame Street Characters (Elmo/Big Bird/Cookie Monster)