Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
This week as you may tell from the audio we did think it was a Mike special but on closer inspection it was from Alex.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 13 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. EMF – Unbelievable
2. Mental As Anything – Live It Up
3. MIA – Paper Planes
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. The Doors – Peace Frog (1970)
5. Colourfield – Thinking of You (1985)
6. World of Twist – The Storm (1990)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Which 1971 film stars Michael Caine as a London gangster returning to his hometown? – Get Carter
8. Which car manufacturer is based in Dagenham? – Ford
9. Which Yorkshire cricketer was nicknamed “Fiery Fred”? – Fred Trueman
10. Which football team is nicknamed “The Imps”? – Lincoln City
11. All US presidents
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Guillemots – Trains to Brazil, Riton, Kah-Lo – Ginger, Ooberman – Shorley Wall / All nuts – Brazil nuts, ginger nuts and walnuts