Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Ajax sets the questions this week.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 14 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. XTC – Major of Simpleton
2. Suede – Trash
3. NWA – Express Yourself
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Flock of Seagulls – Wishing – 1982
5. Inspiral Carpets – Dragging Me Down – 1992
6. Doves – Pounding – 2002
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Which sports equipment company supplies Roger Federer’s racquets? – Wilson
8. Covering 792 acres, what is London?s largest open space? – Hampstead Heath
9. Which tourist attraction in Bodelva, near St Austell, in Cornwall opened to the public in May 2000? – The Eden Project
10. Who was the longest serving of the original Radio One DJ?s, broadcasting from 1967 until his death in 2004? – John Peel
11. British prime ministers.
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Circle in the sand – Belinda Carlisle / Victoria – The Fall / Whippin’ Piccadilly – Gomez – London tube lines