Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Vim sets the questions this week.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 15 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Sunshine on Leith – The Proclaimers
2. Romeo and Juliet – Dire Straits
3. Blitzkrieg Bop – The Ramones
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Who are you? – The Who – 1978
5. 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton – 1980
6. Slight Return – The Bluetones – 1995
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Where do Madness first drive their car to? – Muswell Hill
8. Who, at 57, was the oldest ever James Bond? – Roger Moore
9. Who won the NBA Championships in 2015, 17, and 18? – Golden State Warriors
10. 2020 is the year of the rat according to what? – Chinese Zodiac
11. Serial killers – Nielsen, Muswell Hill Murderer / Moors Murderers / Golden State Killer / Zodiac Killer
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. The Clash – Guns of Brixton / Squeeze – Tempted / Beatles – Octopuses Garden – Not song by the lead singer of the band