Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Ajax sets the questions once again
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 21 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Drama – Erasure
2. Peaches – Presidents Of The United States Of America
3. Drop The Pilot – Joan Armatrading
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan (1965)
5. I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass – Nick Lowe (1978)
6. Walk Out To Winter – Aztec Camera (1983)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Danny Zuko was the member of what gang in the film Grease? – The T- Birds.
8. In their song What Time Is Love, what did the KLF want to see you do? – Sweat.
9. What is the name of America’s 50th state? – Hawaii
10. What mint confectionery was first manufactured at the Rowntree’s factory York in 1948? – Polo.
11. Different types of shirt.
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. You Did It – Ann Robinson / Sliced Tomatoes- Just Brothers / Take Yo’ Praise – Camille Yarbrough – Samples on Fat Boy Slim hits.