Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
Dj Ajax and his elves set this week Christmas questions
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 20 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Wonderful Christmas-Paul McCartney
2. Sleigh Ride – Ronettes
3. Step Into Christmas- Elton John
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley (1957)
5. Fairytale Of New York -The Pogues (1988)
6. Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses (1981)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Who sang There Goes My Fear, voted NME single of the year in 2002?
8. Pyrus is the Latin name for what type of tree, thought to symbolise prosperity,good health and happiness?
9. At which cricket ground did Graham Gooch score 333 runs, the highest test score at that ground?
10. What is the Olympic logo?
11. Doves, Pear Tree, Lords, 5 Rings – 12 Days of Christmas
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Toy Boy – Sinitta / The Power – Snap / Wherever I Lay My Hat – Paul Young – Found in Christmas Crackers