Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
Alex sets the questions this week.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 19 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Talk Talk – It’s My Life
2. The Chemical Brothers – Hey Boy, Hey Girl
3. Chad Jackson – Hear the Drummer (Get Wicked)
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip – Thou Shalt Always Kill (2007)
5. Jean Knight – Mr Big Stuff (1971)
6. Richard Hawley – Coming Home (2001)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Which British coin contained gold and was named after a region in Africa? (Guinea)
8. Where was 80s crime drama Bergerac set? (Jersey)
9. Which city sits at the confluence of the rivers Ouse and Foss? (York)
10. Which loosely defined region contains the cities Cardiff, Swansea and Newport? (South Wales)
11. Add the prefix “New” to create a different place.
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. The Music – The People / DJ Shadow featuring De La Soul – Rocket Fuel / The Alarm – Sixty Eight Guns – The Jam’s “Going Underground” lyrics. Some people might say my life is in a rut … You’ll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns