Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Vim this week on the 1s and 2s.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 18 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Creep – Radiohead
2. Get it on – T-Rex
3. Footloose – Kenny Logins
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Time after time – Cyndi Lauper – 1983
5. Graceland – Paul Simon – 1986
6. Like a prayer – Madonna – 1989
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. What class of battleship in WW2 was named after Otto Von _____ Prussian statesman and first Chancellor of Germany – Bismarck
8. Where in London were the funerals of Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, Winston Churchill held? – St Paul’s
9. On what course is the US Master golf always held? – Augusta
10. What is the name of the character played by Noel Fielding in The IT Crowd – Richmond
11. US State Capitals – Bismarck (North Dakota) – St Pauls (Minnesota) – Augusta (Georgia) – Richmond (Virginia)
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Juxtapozed with U – Super Furry Animals / Milkshake – Kelis / Antmusic – Adam & the Ants – ______Man – Superman / Milkman / Antman