Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOO?????? – it’s Mike Hunt again
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 17 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Guns n Roses – Paradise City
2. Roxette – Listen to your Heart
3. Gomez – Whippin’ Piccadilly
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Clarence Carter – Slip Away – 1968
5. Billy Bragg – Greetings to the New Brunette – 1986
6. Wilson Phillips – Hold On – 1990
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. You can find two of these on a bicycle? – Pedal
8. What does a milliner make? – Hats
9. The name of the 1986 album by INXS? – Kick
10. The name of the actor who played both of the Kray Twins? – Tom Hardy
11. All parts of a drum kit. Pedal/Hi hats/Kick Drum/Tom Toms
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. The Commodores – Night Shift / Men at Work – Land Down Under / Shack – Comedy – All types of clubs. Nightclub/Working Men’s Club/Comedy Club