Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
DJ Bud puts down the spanners and sets the questions this week.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 16 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel
2. (Dont Fear) The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
3. Dog Days Are Over – Florence and the Machine
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Land of 1000 Dances – Wilson Picket – 1966
5. Safety Dance – Men Without Hats – 1982
6. Dub Be good to me – Beats International – 1990
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Where according to tradition was Sir Francis Drake playing bowls when he was warned of the impending invasion by the Spanish Armada? – Answer = Plymouth Hoe
8. Who was the 41st president of the USA? – Answer = George W Bush
9. What name is given to the process by which the world’s atmosphere is becoming continually warmer? – Answer = Greenhouse effect
10. Not Hearts, Not Diamonds, not Clubs! – Answer = Spades
11. Stuff to do with Gardening.
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Gerry Cinnamon – Sometimes / Tash Sultana – Jungle / Mark Almond – The days of Pearly Spencer – Classic Christmas cake Ingredients