Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
This week it’s another DJ Ajax Special.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 11 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Cure – Inbetween Days
2. Kinks – Waterloo Sunset
3. ELO – Livin’ Thing
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Specials – Gangsters – 1979
5. Haircut 100 – Favourite Shirt – 1981
6. Pulp – Sorted for E’s and Wizz – 1995
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Which former athlete was elected as Member of Parliament for Falmouth and Camborne in 1992 for the Conservative Party? – Sebastien Coe
8. Which surrealist painter’s best-known work is The Persistence of Memory? – Salvador Dali
9. Who do the football media call ‘The Special One’? – Jose Mourinho
10. Who scored the ‘Hand of God’ goal against England in the 1986 Football World Cup? – Diego Maradona
11. The word ‘San’ will go before the first name to form a place name.
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Bad Manners- Got No Brains, Ray Parker Jnr – Ghost Busters, Tracey Chapman – Fast Car / Thunderbirds Characters