Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 9 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run
2. Neil Sedaka – Oh Carol!
3. Pet Shop Boys – It’s a Sin
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Van Morrison – Moondance (1970)
5. Stone Roses – Sally Cinnamon (1987)
6. Everything But The Girl – Missing (1994)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Who, along with Bill Oddie, co-presented the BBC’s Autumnwatch? – Kate Humble
8. Name the record label founded by The Beatles in 1968? – Apple
9. Which glam rock band of the 70?s was best known for the song? Tiger Feet? – Mud
10. Popular in 2017 what is the name of the flat metal or plastic toy designed to spin along its axis – Fidget Spinner
11. All types of pie
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Presidents of the USA – Peaches, The Drums – Lets go surfing, Fun Lovin Criminals – Scooby Snacks / Point Break