Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
Today we have a MC Workshy special
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 7 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Wild Wood – Paul Weller
2. Free Fallin’ – Tom Petty
3. Debaser – Pixies
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Rockabilly Rebel – Matchbox (1979)
5. Hell Is Round The Corner – Tricky (1995)
6. There She Goes, My Beautiful World – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (2004)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. What is the name of Chelsea’s football ground? (Stamford Bridge)
8. American actress in films (Blue Crush, Superman Returns) and TV (SS-GB)? (Kate Bosworth)
9. What is the name of the university based in Ormskirk? (Edge Hill)
10. Who is Hercule Poirot’s sidekick? (Captain Hastings)
11. All English battles
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. The First Cut Is The Deepest – P.P. Arnold, Downtown Train – Tom Waits, I Don’t Want To Talk About It – Crazy Horse / All covered by Rod Stewart