Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 6 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Depeche Mode – Enjoy the Silence
2. Roxy Music – Love is the Drug
3. Blondie – Atomic
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Pat Benatar – Love Is A Battlefield – 1983
5. The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony – 1997
6. The Dandy Warhols – Bohemian Like You – 2000
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. What was the famous boxing match between Joe Frazier and Mohammed Ali in 1975 billed as? – Thriller in Manilla
8. American tennis star, born in 1943, she won12 grand slam singles, 16 grand slam doubles and 11 grand slam mixed doubles titles. Who is she? – Billie Jean King
9. Which planet is the 3rd planet from the sun? – Earth
10. 1966 Italian epic Spaghetti Western film directed by Sergio Leone and starring Clint Eastwood – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
11. Michael Jackson Songs
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Club Foot – Kasabian, Green Green Grass of Home – Tom Jones, Run to the Hills – Iron Maiden / Golf (club, green, iron)