Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 5 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict a Riot
2. Althea and Donna – Uptown Top Ranking
3. The Who – Baba – O’Riley
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Culture Club – Karma Chameleon – 1983
5. Belle and Sebastian – The Boy With The Arab Strap – 1994
6. Glasvegas – Geraldine – 2008
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Female member of the BBC TV?s Ground Force team? – Charlie Dimmock
8. Which group, formed from Genesis and went onto have a number 1 with The Living Years? – Mike + the Mechanics
9. How was the Haiti ruler Francois Duvalier better known? – Papa Doc
10. What is the largest province in Canada? – Quebec
11. Radio Call Signs (Charlie / Mike / Papa / Quebec
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. The power of love – Huey Lewis and the News, Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry, Earth Angel (Will you be mine) – Marvin Berry / Back to the future