Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
Today we have a DJ M-Roc special
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 4 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Echo Beach – Martha and the Muffins
2. Always the Sun – The Stranglers
3. They Don’t Know – Tracey Ullman
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Luka – Suzanne Vega – 1987
5. Shine on – The House of Love – 1990
6. Island in the Sun – Weezer – 2004
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. The technical term for draining a radiator? – Bleed
8. A type of fence popular in suburban America? – Picket
9. 2001 biographical film starring Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz about drug smuggling – Blow
10. A native of the capital city of Italy – Roman
11. All related to your nose. Bleed/Picket/Blow/Roman
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Hot Chocolate – So You Win Again, Red Hot Chili Peppers – Under the Bridge, Murray Head – One Night in Bangkok / Mint – Mint Chocolate, Peppermint, Murray Mints