Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 3 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. The Sex Pistols – Pretty Vacant
2. Madonna – Papa Don’t Preach
3. The Prodigy – Smack My Bitch Up
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Orange Juice – I Can’t Help Myself – 1982
5. Manic Street Preachers – Motorcycle Emptiness – 1992
6. Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ – 2006
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Male Swedish tennis player who dominated in the 70s and 80s – Bjorn Borg
8. Female member of the 27 club whose last recording was ‘Mercedes Benz’ – Janice Joplin
9. The painter of ‘Guernica’ – Pablo Picasso
10. WW1 US President – Woodrow Wilson
11. All the names aliterate (first and last name start with same letter)
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Stanley Road – Paul Weller, Gold – Spandau Ballet , World Shut Your Mouth – Julian Cope / They are all sporting cups – Stanley, Gold and World