Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 2 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. SEVEN NATION ARMY by THE WHITE STRIPES
2. BLOCKBUSTER by THE SWEET
3. A VIEW TO A KILL by DURAN DURAN
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Miss You – The Rolling Stones – 1978
5. Smalltown Boy – Bronski Beat – 1984
6. The National Front Disco – Morrissey – 1992
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. What 1996 novel by Alex Garland was later made into a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio – The Beach
8. Which public health charity works to eliminate the harm caused by tobacco? – Ash
9. Which 1988 fantasy film starring Warwick David was based on a George Lucas story? – Willow
10. A Cuba Libre contains Rum, Coke and what other ingredient? – Lime
11. The connection is they are all Trees
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. When a man love a woman – Percy Sledge / The Joker – The Steve Miller Band / Should I stay or should I go – The Clash – All songs were used in Levi Jeans adverts