Welcome to Link at Your Leisure, our weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 8 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros
1. Theme from The Sweeney
2. Theme from Hill Street Blues
3. Theme from Starsky and Hutch
Round 2 – Vintage Vim
4. Rod Stewart – I Don’t Want To Talk About It (1975)
5. New Edition – Candy Girl (1983)
6. Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence (1990)
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz
7. Which town famous for making hats also gives it’s nick name to the towns football team? – Luton.
8. Who was famously shot in New York on 8th December 1980? – John Lennon.
9. What English city has a worker bee as it’s symbol? – Manchester.
10. Along with Charlton and Law which other player made up the Manchester United Trinity? – George Best.
11. British Airports
Round 4 – Drink While You Link
12. Eminem – My Name Is, Wham -Freedom, Bowie – Life On Mars / Sweets/Chocolates