Welcome to the first episode of Link at Your Leisure, our new weekly show which you can listen to in your own time by clicking on the play button below or downloading the MP3 version to listen to later.
30 minutes of quality music, with a bit of quiz action thrown in, from your favourite Huddersfield-based DJs, Vim and Ajax.
All instructions are in the show, we recommend you download and print the scorecard below before you tune in (or just grab a piece of paper). There are 25 points in total, we would love any feedback and please post your final score on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
Stay safe, be kind, and link at your leisure!
Episode 1 – Answers
Round 1 – Intros1. U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
2. Money Money Money – ABBA
3. Take on Me – A-Ha
Round 2 – Vintage Vim4. Rocketman – Elton John – 1972
5. Kids in America – Kim Wilde – 1981
6. Loser – Beck – 1994
Round 3 – Connecting Quiz7. What is the National animal of Brazil? – Jaguar
8. Which iconic New York Building was the tallest in the world before the Empire State Building took over the crown in 1931? – Chrysler Building
9. Who was the Sumo wrestler who fought in the Street Fighter computer Games? – Honda
10. Who was the manager of the Sex Pistols? – Malcolm McLaren
11. The connection is they are all brands of cars.